Thanks so much for the heads up! I just added us. We've been open 78
days and we're excited to be a part of the greater coworking community
(and now yelp too.) We would love to drive up and check out Citizen
sometime soon. Lets be in touch. We also just finished our video, feel
free to check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX1-F19UjY0


Cheers!

Veronica Maier

Ops Manager
NextSpace Coworking and Innovation
101 Cooper St.
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
www.nextspace.us

On Dec 15, 12:37 pm, "Tara Hunt" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hey all,
> I don't know if everyone has taken advantage of this or not, but I spent the
> morning enhancing the Citizen Space Yelp listing:
>
> http://www.yelp.com/biz/citizen-space-san-francisco
>
> There is a little place where you can claim the business...and when you do,
> it opens you to all sort of cool stuff like:
>
>    - adding more photos
>    - adding more information regarding the business
>    - adding blog badges to your website
>    - putting up notifications, specials, events, etc. on the listing
>    - tracking statistics
>    - getting notifications of reviews
>    - messaging reviewers
>    - recommending other coworking spaces (I added as many locally as I could
>    find on Yelp)
>
> And it doesn't cost anything. For more information:http://biz.yelp.com/
>
> I'm considering doing the paid advertising starting in the new year when I'm
> a little more liquid. It starts at about $150/month for highlighting your
> business and goes up to $1000/month if you are super serious about driving
> traffic.
>
> At the very least, I would recommend putting your space up on Yelp and
> asking people to review it. :)
>
> Tara
>
> --
> --
> tara 'missrogue' hunt
>
> Book: The Whuffie Factor (http://twurl.nl/qhe1l0)
> Company: Citizen Agency (http://citizenagency.com)
> Blog: HorsePigCow: Marketing Uncommon (http://horsepigcow.com)
> Twitter:http://www.twitter.com/missrogue
> phone: 415-694-1951
> fax: 415-727-5335
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to