I agree with Alex.  It is very important to get out there and meet
your target market.  Very key is asking questions about what they
do, how they work, and if it is a good fit inviting them to come
in and check out the space.  Critical mass is both hard and crucial.
The more people you can constantly get walking into your space. the
more
people talking about it, the faster you will fill up.  Get out to
networking events
and introduce yourself.  If possible, get speaking or writing as a
guest
in entrepreneurial settings.  The more exposure the better.

And in terms of sign up, you have to get people in and really to
see the value.  What do they get beyond the local coffee shop?
Is it community?  If you don't have people then that may not be
what you have yet.  Is it cool events?  That can be a big draw.
Use community calendars and social networking to promote your
events.

Good luck and keep us posted.

All the best,
Felicity