Hey everybody! As many of you know, I've been working with Todd Sundsted and Drew Jones on a book that centers on the coworking concept.
I'm happy to say that, after over a year of researching, writing, rewriting, editing, laying out, and editing some more, we're ready to share the book with you all! The book is called *I'm Outta Here: How coworking is making the office obsolete*, and you can get it here: http://imouttaherethebook.com It's meant to be a relatively simple introduction to the coworking concept and an exploration into its significance in the overall workplace. Each page is a short vignette that describes one aspect, whether a coworking space, or an individual, or a short story. In addition to the actual book, we've created pages on our site that correspond to each page in the book, where you will be able to find more information and references corresponding to each piece. We also want to use each of these pages so get readers' feedback and comments, so the site can act as a bridge between the book and the rest of the great stuff that's happening online. While we cover a lot of spaces and people, there's so much more out there that we'd love to include in the future, so we're hoping that with your feedback, we can release an updated version of the book at some point in the future. Researching for the book has been an incredibly eye-opening experience, and I have to say that the more I learn about this wonderful movement, the more I believe that coworking is an important part of a fundamental shift that's taking place in the way we think about the way we work and live, and this change is all for the better. I count myself lucky that Drew and Todd asked me to join them on this journey, and I'm excited to be sharing our work with you now. Much more as we go! Cheers, Tony --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Coworking" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

