Hi there Geoffrey,

I have a coworking site in Silverlake/ LA, CA and it is called WHERE: Meet,
Mix, Mogul (facebook). WHERE is what I affectionately call an open work
lounge for creatives. It is based on the values of coworking but has a bit
more of a twist since my background is from the non-profit world and I did
community development for over 15 years before turning the for-profit
strategic consulting.

As WHERE is growing I would like to definitely network with you and invite
you to come on down for a visit sometime in the near future.

It is great that you are exploring a site of your own .. as many of us site
owners will tell you is challenging and rewarding.

Best of luck,

Danielle Nicoli
where...@gmail.com
323 663 6636