Nathaniel,
It's an awesome idea and probably one that my members would love to dig into
and maybe help out with. Feel free to come by the space sometime soon!

There's a lot of coworking or coworking-related activity going on in
Brooklyn, with a lot of variety in environment and amenities between them.
Off the top of my head: Green Spaces, The Change You Want to See, Ditmas
Workspace, Treehouse, Brooklyn Creative League, Hot Pot, 3rd Ward, and one
or two unnamed projects as well. You should definitely say hi to as many of
those folks as possible.

Matt, thanks for thinking of me :)

Best,
*New Work City - Coworking NYC style.*