I think this is a great idea for tonight even as a open topic and could be
done without a guest speaker really; so that we can start to gather and
group panel topics!

Good luck.. I would jump in but we have a huge festival this weekend in
Silverlake called Sunset Junction for those of you who have been and or
lived in LA.

Danielle Nicoli
www.WHEREMMM.com <http://www.wheremmm.com/>