Hello Tara,

Your recent thoughts on the topic has triggered some recent memories.

On Aug 21, 4:06 am, Tara Hunt <horsepig...@gmail.com> wrote:
> For me it has less to do with the money economics (CS has been more of a
> money suck than a money maker over the years) and more with the social
> economics. Coworking as a movement has been personally rewarding for me as
> has being part of Citizen Space. I meet all sorts of cool people, get to
> give back to my community and take pride in watching a movement grow over
> the world.

It is all about building up a relationship between the coworkers that
enables the
function of the CoWorking space. If the money as the main driver
interferes, all
action is valued in money terms instead of genuine value to the
coworkers and
the whole.

The problem CoWorking spaces face (as we do also here in Dresden) the
business
world expects to see money right away and as the main driver for doing
business.

That seldom takes into account that only customers and providing value
to them
eventually will result in money-like outcome.

Sharing is gaining - gaining together is co-creating - co-creating is
bringing sustainable
value to the whole:-)

Cheers,

Ralf