Hey everyone,

I've been offline from the group for a bit, busy with new things but
have enjoyed reading about
everyone's progress.  Most of you know me from Cubes&Crayons,
coworking with flexible childcare available.  I wanted to take a quick
moment to introduce you to Outside the Cube (www.otcsf.com), our
coworking only brand and also invite you to join us in San Francisco
or Mountain View for our Fall special rates.

Unlimited hours for $300/month:  http://www.otcsf.com/join/rates/
We already have a great community and invite you to join us in Potrero
Hill (easy access from the Peninsula) or in the heart of Silicon
Valley in Mountain View.

Also, wanted to invite you to upcoming business development weeks
(work in the space for free all week if you are attending events.)
Great speakers, round table discussions, happy hour, and not to be
missed, friday morning yoga.

San Francisco Business Development Week: October 26 - 30
(http://www.otcsf.com/events/sfbizdevelopment/)
Silicon Valley Business Development Week: November 9 - 13th
(http://www.otcsf.com/events/svbizdevelopment/)

Looking forward to seeing you if you are in the area.

All the best,
Felicity
www.otcsf.com/join
cubes.typepad.com/otc