Hi Debora,

Congrats for your initiative! I believe that Brazil has market to
Coworking spaces at all. Even I thought to open a coworking space in
my town ( I live in Curitiba ) few months ago. Unfortunatly my
coworking space project is in standby for while. Who knows I can
retake my project in 2010! I think would be great if you have a look
at http://blog.coworking.info. There, you'll find out a rich wide of
information about coworking.

Good luck.

Rogério Taques.