Hi Steve and congrads on opening Converge!

I don't know if you have been in the group for a while or not but my name is
Danielle Nicoli from WHERE: Meet, Mix, Mogul in Los Angeles.

Jerome from Blackspaces and I are the two 'long-timers' here in LA, CA.

While my members prefer writing checks for their business accounts I know
Jerome has an amazing system that he can tell you about...