Hi everyone and especially all site owners out there that I got to connect
with at SXSW. Wow what a total blast and some great work, brainstorming (at
all hours), collaboration, and exciting times ahead.
Thanks to Derrick from Texas Coworking Alliance for giving me the early
morning edition of the press we got: here it is
http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/2010-03-18-coworking18_ST_N.htm?loc=interstitialskip

or if your mobile device connects here is a shorter link below on the
article "New trend: 'Co-working,' where people share office space"
- USATODAY.com
http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/2010-0...

Cheers to all of us... Danielle

Danielle Nicoli, WHERE Coworking in Los AngelesWHERE
Meet, Mix, Mogul
And for those of you who I didn't meet and want to connect with me, please
use google voice number (202) 596-5157.