Hello Fellow Coworkers!

I have been following the group for a while now, watching very interesting
conversations and enjoying the passion and excitement that comes through in
many of your emails. I came to coworking by chance, but found that it works
within the collaborative, community based culture that my parents generation
started in the 60's and 70's. I work out of NextSpace Coworking + Innovation in
Santa Cruz, California. We have a vibrant community here which has been
nurtured by our local Geek Leaders, NextSpace CEO Jeremy Neuner and myself.

I have had the opportunity do a mini coworking tour and visit several different
coworking locations including Sandbox Suites (hi Sasha!) and Office Nomads (hi
Susan!) and various others. Unfortunately I was not able to visit New Work City
while I was in New York last month :( Hopefully next time!

I love what coworking has brought to our community and am excited about the
future of work and how it relates to what we are all doing. I look forward to
participating in this forum more often, and to learning from all of you.

Cheers!

Iris Kavanagh
COO
NextSpace Coworking + Innovation, Inc.