Dear Fellow Coworkers,

Due to personal and professional opportunities, I am finding running
Cubes&Crayons alone to be beyond my scope these days (at least if I
want some decent sleep).  I am therefore opening it up to a possible
partner who would like to  purchase a share and take on some of the
operations especially as we grow (details coming) and/or selling the
Mountain View location.

I am putting this out to our community and the coworking community
because so many of you have been such great supporters and fans.  If I
don't find the right fit, we won't be selling Cubes&Crayons any time
soon, but throwing this out there in hopes of finding a great partner
and/or person to carry on the fantastic brand and space I have build
over the last 2 and a half years.

Looking forward to hearing from serious individuals.

All the best,
Felicity
Cubes&Crayons
felic...@cubesandcrayons.com