Hi Angel!

What an awesome sounding voyage. I love the idea! NextSpace would love to host
Beth in either or both our Santa Cruz location and our San Francisco location.
Feel free to pass along my contact info to her (if you still have it) and let
her know to get in touch before she comesinto our area.

I'd also like to invite Beth to guest blog for Freelance Camp. If you have her
get in touch with Vania Alexander (copied here) Vania will add her as an author
on www.freelancecamp.org.

Looking forward to meeting Beth when she rolls through our way :)

Cheers!

Iris