We have run free hour @ Xindanwei for three month from April to June, the most
successful one is in June: " Take as many friends as you like, you may work the
equally amount of hours for free". A team of 5 people were at Xindanwei, and
they worked 5 hours for free. lol

I don't know if this kind of tactic will work in other country, but it did work
in Shanghai ;)
Even the local newspaper " Oriental Morning Post" has written a half page about
us because of this promotion.

We have tried the donation box at the entrance for some free event, but
everybody pretended not to see it...lol  I guess it doesn't work here...

regards, Yan

--
Liu Yan 刘妍
CEO/Co-founder