Thanks guys :)

I was hoping they'd have the word "coworking" somewhere on the cover, but I
think it's still a big deal for all of us. Just another example of coworking
hitting the mainstream.

I haven't seen the article yet, but they'll be dropping off some copies
tomorrow. It hits newsstands next Tuesday.

Rock!
Tony
New Work City - Community Center for Independents.
Web:   http://nwc.co
Blog:  http://blog.nwc.co
Twitter: http://twitter.com/nwc
Phone: (347) 559-1437
Address:  412 Broadway, Floor 2, NY NY 10013