Hi Mike!

I am so sorry about your daughter's friend. It's beautiful what you
are doing for her though, blessings to you and yours.

I represent Saint Louis Coworking in our downtown area! Tell him to
stop by, we'd love to have him! Here is our information:

Saint Louis Coworking
The Historic Shell Building
1221 Locust Ave.
11th Floor