You win for the Truman Show reference, as well as the honesty in knowing
that being alone is enough to drive someone to consider working at a Regus!

Where are you located, Michael?

-Alex

/ah
indyhall.org
coworking in philadelphia


On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 7:52 PM, Editor-NewAMgazette <
[email protected]> wrote:

> chael. I have been working from home for so long now that
> I think I may have completely forgot how to socialize with living
> people. So when I found this forum it caught my attention.
>
> I've often thought about renting a Regus space for no other reason
> than to have other people to say, "hello" to. Ok, that sounds a bit
> pathetic, things are not that bad but it is concerning enough to make
> me want to learn more about this Coworking thing.
>
> I'm going to poke around in here and see what I can learn, but if
> anyone has any advice I would love to hear it.
>
> Also, is this something that I could bring to my Authors as a perk or
> incentive? How would something like that work?
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

Reply via email to