The reason I opened this topic is because from what I'm noticing, like
Steve and Angel mentioned, co-working spaces seems to grow within
specific industries.
The costs of starting a web start up are extremely low and co-working
spaces add to that reality which is great - but I think co-working
should go beyond laptops - printing and WIFI

If we move to industries where large spaces and high noise level is
common it's not an ideal space for someone who's working on a logo or
web site.
for example the music industry where 'jamming sessions' are a form of
co-working.
basically I'm asking wouldn't co-working benefit by having co-working
spaces ORIENTED not exclusive but created in a space that is going to
serve a specific genre

Again I don't claim any expertise but I see the need of those creation
hubs in many industries besides technology
Thinking out loud I see a need in the music business, movie business
and something a little on the edge such as skateboard design I know
some spaces cater to those needs would love to see more

What do you guys think?