Mike,

This isn't selling out at all.  Private offices are not against the sprit of
coworking.  They confuse the issue for sure.  A lot of the talk I've heard
or said on the matter is often trying to explore this blurry line.  For
example, the norm is for people to isolate themselves and our tag line is
"Individuality without Isolation".  So, when proposing a possible "solution"
it's tricky for us to offer people options to isolate themselves.  I mean
here we are trying to demonstrate how isolation causes problems.  That said
our space doesn't have private offices to offer so we can punt on the issue.

There is theory, and there is day to day life and you are in the best
position to know what is "right" for your community.

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500