For what it's worth, I'd recommend using Google Forms before Survey Monkey.
 It might just be because I'm increasingly growing more Google-obsessed, but
I've used both tools and find that Google's is way more useful.  They make
it much easier to compile and use the data you collect.  Survey Monkey (at
least when I was using it) requires you to either pay for or hand-transfer
the data you collect, which is a pain in the butt.

In Seattle we are currently surveying (casually thus far, hopefully more
structured in the future) our community for the location they'd like to see
us open another space. I'd say getting feedback about location, hours, and
ideas would be a great way to get started.

Best of luck to you!

Susan
__
Office Nomads
officenomads.com
206-484-5859



On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 1:05 PM, Ryan Price <[email protected]> wrote:

> Here is a survey we recently conducted that has been very useful.
> http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/rethink
>
> Peace,
> Ryan Price
> [email protected]
> @liberatr
>
> FloridaCreatives.com
> Orlando Happy Hour: November 15th @ Crooked Bayou
>
>
> On Oct 23, 2010, at 8:51 AM, Beruk wrote:
>
>  I am looking to start a coworking space where I live, it is within
>> walking distance of a metro commuter rail and state highway. However,
>> it would be easier to prove its viability in the proposed location, if
>> I could have surveys that hopefully would show positive feedback in
>> support of idea within the community. Has anyone have any templates or
>> survey questions they used prior to starting their facility?
>>
>> -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>> Groups "Coworking" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> [email protected]<coworking%[email protected]>
>> .
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.
>>
>>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Coworking" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<coworking%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

Reply via email to