Great, just updated the data for our Coworkin' FAO. Also had to remove a space (RentYourDesk Algarve) because it was a project, not a real space, and merged with us in the meantime.

I feel a bit sad because I'm the only one at our cowork without an IPhone, should we expect to see an Android app anytime soon? :)
eheh

Good work guys,
Rodrigo Neves