On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 4:15 PM, Matt Rygelski <[email protected]> wrote:
> My company, PhoneWire.com, is all about coworking. In fact, I didn't
> even know what I was doing was called "coworking" until I stumbled
> upon the term.  I've built my small business on providing services
> that encourage collaboration, openness, community, accessibility, and
> sustainability.  I'd love to join your group and hope that I can
> contribute to the conversation!

Hi Matt, I looked over your website, and I'm having a hard time seeing
the connection between PhoneWire and coworking.

Care to help us make that connection?

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

Reply via email to