I, personally, don't need to be featured, but love the idea of people
sending in videos that can't be there!

And I'm sorry if I was harsh...I just get exhausted with this topic that
never seems to change. :/

I wish I could make it (I'll be in Paris for Le Web early December,
though...would love to meet Sandrine!). Good for you for putting it
together!

Tara