Hey Johanna.  Feel free to stop by Citizen Space and chat with any of
our residents who are around that day.  You might also want to talk to
the people at The Grotto -- they were doing collective-type stuff in
SF before coworking was coworking.

Best,
Hillary

--
Hillary Hartley
Citizen Space
http://twitter.com/quepol


On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 12:32 PM, Johanna <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hello,
> I just joined this group. I am a catalyst working on creating a co-
> working space in San Francisco, specificaly for fashion designers,
> seamstresses, and others in the clothing/textile field. I'm currently
> looking for ware houses.  I could use some advice and insight from
> others who are also doing co-working spaces.
> best, Johanna :)
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "Coworking" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

Reply via email to