Hello All,

My name is Beth Buczynski and I'm member of Cohere Coworking Community
in Fort Collins, CO. (Some of you might already know me as
@GoneCoworking, an experiment in location-independent living and
worker that my partner Eric and I embarked on this past summer.)

I'm currently working on an article about coworking and community for
Shareable.net (a great non-profit site dedicated to exploring all the
different ways that a sharing society is more productive and
profitable than one that's fragmented and overly competitive) and I'm
looking for input from space owners/catalysts that might not mind
being quoted in the piece.

My question is this:

When/How did you know that your community was ready for a coworking
space?

Elaborations welcome, but simple answers are also useful.

Thanks so much in advance,
Beth