Chuck:

Nice start-up with the Works.  When did you open?   We are getting
ready (January 2011) to open DurangoSpace in Durango, Colorado in
about 3 weeks.  Nancy & I work together as consultants
(www.clientfocusedsolutions.com) and this is our most recent
(ad)venture.   A soft opening like yours.   Glad to see you are open
and running.

Nice web site.

Jasper

DurangoSpace
Durango, CO
www.jasperwelch.org

web site for DurangoSpace will launch in January