Hey Angel!

I started looking into this in November and then had a plate that started to
overflow and I cried too :'( But now I'm not crying anymore and have Sara
looking into a condo for us now. When are you planning on staying and what is
your budget? We potentially have four peeps from our Santa Cruz Community, it
looks like the more people we could get, the better deal we would have and
would be more likely to actually find an available place.

Iris