On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 11:15 PM, Dave Bunnell <[email protected]> wrote:
> Sounds intriguing. Haven't read the book though... so you'd have share more
> specifics for me to respond with feedback. Perhaps you could supply come
> excerpts? Thanksomuch, -db-

Honestly, it's more style than substance, but finding the 2-3 diamonds
in the mountain of coal is worth the $9.99 (Kindle price).  For me, it
was a few good online tools that can help with SEO and quickly
creating a website in seconds (e.g. tools like Weebly, as IANA
developer -- www.weebly.com)

One of his main takeaways is building a financial muse (i.e. something
that makes you money that you love doing) and provides so-so helpful
advice to that point.   Outsourcing through various virtual assistants
is his way of handling the deluge of details that bring many of us
down each day.  The other way he accomplishes a lot of this is his
version of the 80/20 rule (something those of us who skated through
school already know too well).  He gives some good advice on rules to
follow while creating a muse, and bouncing the info of others who
really have created things that sell for 10x their cost, they say that
he has some great starting rules.

One thing that he preaches is a "low information diet."  I had already
been gravitating towards this.  e.g. instead of reading the world news
each day, I only read the weekly summaries in certain publications I
respect (e.g. The Economist).

If anyone else here does this, I'd be curious what you might think.  A
lot of it seems right up the alley of many here in the coworking might
get some good tidbits for it, but it's likely something most will want
to borrow rather than buy.  (I had a 24+ hour door to door
international flight, so I was a little less discerning).

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

Reply via email to