My space is set up as a for-profit entity. I don't pay myself anything
now and really don't plan to for another 2 years. If all my numbers
come together, I will, one day, have a part time employee and a wage
for myself! Whoop whoop!

Also notable--keep your eye on the Low Profit Limited Liability
Company (L3C) for short. It's a new LLC designation that is starting
to come down to some states. It's not in mine yet. Basically you can
get a tax break if you can prove that your business has socially
beneficial aims with profit as a secondary goal. More info here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L3C

Has anyone out there become an L3C yet?
-Angel