Hello Blair James Gordon

I'm David and I'm currently located in Fresno, California.  If you're
not familiar, Fresno has the reputation of being a slow-developing,
back water town.  I'm working on the idea of COWORKING but there's not
much going on around here yet.

In regard to your suggestion about Coworking Radio show, I come from a
music background playing guitar in bands and that sort of thing.  I've
got a digital recorder which makes recordings - if not broadcast
quality for the recording afficionados - will be suitable for internet
broadcasting or podcasting.  In addition, I've done a number of
interviews (recorded but not broadcast quality) so I'm kind of adept
at interviewing.  So I have the capability of making broadcast quality
interview recordings which would end up in a digital format for
whatever distribution is desired.

In addition, I've purchased my first camcorder and I'm planning to
start making films which can be uploaded. I've already got one such
film uploaded, and this was a practice film.  I have the capability to
do video editing and I'm intending to upgrade the editing software at
my first opportunity.

I'm able to contribute to your idea of a coworking radio show but
obviously I'm remote and I'm not entirely sure how any actual
collaboration would take place.

Let me know what you think.

David