Brian, as you read these forums, you will see a recurring focus on community.
If you are properly cultivating a community of people who are participants, not just customers-- who are actively helping you build your space-- they will not only respect you and each other, but they will set an example for every other person that walks through the door from there on out. That's how we developed a solid unspoken etiquette, which has served us well over the years. Tony ------ New Work City - Community Center for Independents. Web: http://nwc.co Twitter: http://twitter.com/nwc New educational program: http://nwc.co/u On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 12:58 PM, Brian Whipple <[email protected]>wrote: > For some reason I don't think that my last post made it through, so I > am trying again. I was just wondering if there is some sort of > unspoken etiquette that becomes about in coworking spaces. We are > about to open up our own, and I thought that I could get some insight. > Especially wondering if there is some sort of etiquette for idea > sharing. > > Thanks, > Brian Whipple > > www.incubationworks.com > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Coworking" group. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]. > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en. > > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Coworking" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

