Jacob and Angel,

I have a badge and plan to hit up some SXSW events and also want to extend the
unconference good feelings. My thought are bite sized morsels of coworking
snacks every day along with servings of the Interactive festival. The NextSpace
Team is there 9-14 and I am just super dooper stokey stoked to get to geek out
with other coworking peeps!

Yippee!

Iris

Sent from my iPad