I have finally finished the business plan for my co-working space idea;)  I am 
excited but am desperately trying to put the funding together to make the 
project happened.  The space is niche defined for women entrepreneurs and other 
femme creatives.  The space for now is going to be called Club Lydia!  I 
decided to launch a finance campaign on Rockethub and would love to get support 
from the Co-working space community to make this happen in Southwest Houston.

If you are interested in helping us raising fund to bring this dynamic 
community space to Houston you can check out more about on Rockethub.

Here is the link:

http://www.rockethub.com/projects/1026-a-creative-movement-help-launch-co-working-space-in-south-houston

I would love to hear other creative ways that other co-working spaces financed 
their projects!


Nickcole Byrd, MBA 
Adjunct Faculty 
Houston Community College System 
Business and Marketing Department

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

Reply via email to