The last numbers I show are:

250 U.S.
150 Europe

But I'm sure that's changing even as we speak . . .

Someone else might have something more recent.

Cheers!

Dave B.
[email protected]
:::::::::::

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 11:00 AM, Heba Fadeel <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Does anyone have a tentative number of how many Coworking spaces are there
> in the world and in how many countries.. I know there is a directory with
> the Coworking spaces in each region and country, but I just thought it would
> be easier if someone knew a tentative figure, rather than counting ! :)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Heba
>
> Cairo
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Coworking" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.
>



-- 
: :  : :  : :  : :  : :  : :   : :  : :  : :

Dave Bunnell
Dream Team Consortium
p    603.321.6568
e1  [email protected]
e2  [email protected]

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

Reply via email to