Oi sara tudo bom?
Estou montando um projeto para abrir um novo espaço de coworking no
bairro da vila mariana em são paulo.
O projeto está em fase inicial ainda e o planejamento é inaugurar em
2011.
Entre em contato quem sabe podemos juntar as forças!
http://coworkingvm.wordpress.com
Obrigado.
Att,
Leandro.

On 14 fev, 16:41, sarahgirotto <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hello everyone. My name is Sarah and i live in Sao Paulo, Brazil. I've
> been looking up on the internet about co-working spaces and I am
> seriously considering opening one here in Sao Paulo. It's such a great
> idea... So I'm here looking for some tips on how it works, what are
> people looking for when they go to such places, etc.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

Reply via email to