I know I've brought this up more than once but I can't help but highlight a
new "forum" where people posting messages are given the choice of the
context of their post - which also gives the readers some visual context and
choice of their own.

TED just launched TED conversations, which looks like it's full of super
smart people asking really interesting questions, sharing very big ideas,
and guiding fascinating debates.

Each of these prompts brings distinct value in a style of conversation,
something I'd like to see more of in terms of high value to this list.

I know we don't have a solution today, but this is something I hope to see
for this list in the future!

-Alex

/ah
indyhall.org
coworking in philadelphia

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

Reply via email to