We've had this happen a few times - a member showed up with a clack-ity
keyboard.

Solution? Some members actually bought the person a new keyboard because
they liked him being around so much. :)

If you think you're bothering someone, there's a good chance you are, and
people really appreciate the courtesy as a gesture of respect.

Go grab an external keyboard that's quieter, before somebody does it for
you! ;)

-Alex

/ah
indyhall.org
coworking in philadelphia


On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 11:08 AM, Jes <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hey all!
>
> I posted a while ago about virus protection, and it helped for a couple of
> weeks, but my computer finally died yesterday. It lasted me 7 years, so
> really, I got my money's worth and yesterday I got to go computer shopping!
> I ended up getting a nice computer, but now that I'm using it, I find that
> the keyboard is quite noisy. This doesn't bother me at home, but it brought
> up a question regarding coworking. Does anybody have/sit next to a noisy
> keyboard in a coworking setting? Is it as distracting as I'm imagining it to
> be? Is there a hack I can do (rubber pad or such) to silence this thing, or
> should I look into a new laptop keyboard?
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Coworking" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

Reply via email to