I think we've all had our share of disappointments when the press
comes and wants to do a story about our communities and coworking. No
matter how hard we try to pull their focus off the physical amenities
and on to the coworkers, they tend to glom on to everything that
doesn't matter.

As Susan/Office Nomads said, "they always report on our printer/copier
even though we never mention it, what's up with that?!" After Susan
and I talked, we realized that my and Beth's most recent ebook
"Coworking: How Freelancers Escape the Coffee Shop Office and Tales of
Community from Independents Around the World" might be a great tool to
give the press so that they can come prepared with the right questions
and the right frame of mind. Here's a little link to it
http://coherecommunity.com/ebooks It's pretty neat to see 30 coworkers
share their stories from Seattle to Germany to the Netherlands about
how coworking has changed their lives.

Beth and I also wanted to make it extra affordable for the space
owners to distribute it so we're offering a special bulk discount for
space owners through the end of April. Buy 10 downloads for $34.95
(that's half off). Email me at fccoworking at gmail dot com for the
code.

Angel