Thanks Angel!

On May 17, 10:41 am, Angel Kwiatkowski <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi Steve!
> Welcome to the giant global coworking community AND the Colorado
> coworking community.
>
> Angel
>
> On May 16, 9:42 pm, Steve <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > Hi Everyone,
>
> > I'm Steve and I'm interested in starting a coworking space.  I've been
> > following the coworking movement from the sidelines for some time now,
> > but am ready to move forward and see if there is a community of people
> > also interested in my area.  This would include Erie, Lafayette,
> > Louisville, Longmont and even possibly Northeast Boulder, Colorado.
> > Trying to figure out a location the community would be most interested
> > in.  I am completely drawn to the idea of "coworking" as a place to
> > belong and the creative connections that people develop overtime.
>
> > My professional background is rooted in back-office financial
> > operations for cable programmers and broadcast television groups.  I'm
> > currently leading a great team for a company in south Denver.  On a
> > personal note, I'm married to a wonderful woman, Emily, and we have a
> > beautiful little girl, Annabel and our overly friendly Goldendoodle
> > named Hailey.  My wife and I have talked about collaborating on a
> > project, or working together, for awhile and starting a space may just
> > be the perfect thing to start with.  There's also a part of me that
> > wants my little girl to be proud of her daddy for creating something
> > that has lasting impact.
>
> > We look forward to the community's support and feedback as we start
> > our journey.
>
> > Thanks!
> > Steve
>
> >http://about.me/stevemydlowski

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

Reply via email to