Steve,
I think that a space I used to know about did have Adobe CS on a
shared computer but now the name of that space is escaping me. I could
see it being of benefit to part time members who usually work on a non-
movable computers like photographers. It would allow them to
participate in coworking without having to buy a laptop and install a
2nd set of software.

Angel

On May 18, 4:01 pm, Steve <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> With the high cost of some software programs out there, are there any spaces
> that have tried a workstation, or virtual environment, loaded with a set of
> software packages for their members to use?  I'm thinking of something like
> Adobe CS and it's pricetag?  If so, what has worked?  What has not worked?
>
> On the flip side, are there any members of coworking spaces who would like
> that option as it is quite costly to purchase that software for themselves?
>  Would that draw you into a space that has such a feature?
>
> Thanks,
> Steve
>
> http://about.me/stevemydlowski

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

Reply via email to