Hi! I´ve been part of the group for some weeks now, and wanted to say
hi and thanks for such valuable insight and exchange in the coworking
field! CÉSPEDES is ready and openning its doors as I write! You can
check out some info at www.espaciocespedes.com.
It's interesting to point that in Argentina the different coworking
spaces (all very young) are also connected "offline" despite huge
distances, meeting every once in a while to see how we can advance the
concept and help each other.
I look forward to share our experience as we progress! And let us know
if we can be of any help if you happen to travel to this part of the
world
Best
Paul