Thanks for this!

On 7/14/2011 6:12 AM, Moseley Exchange wrote:
hi there...

there are lots of coworking spaces in UK so it really depends where
you are going to be. I am based at Moseley Exchange
( http://www.moseleyexchange.com ) in Birmingham, and we are members
of the international coworking visa scheme. We recently got listed in
the Top 10 coworking spaces in UK by The Guardian newspaper. For
details of other ICV spaces I would recommend that you check out the
ICV website.

Hope this helps

James Rock
Marketing Manager
Moseley Exchange - Independence, Collaboration, Community