Dear all,

We warmly invite you to the second Art of Hosting Training in Berlin!

>From the Hub experience, hosting is a central element for coworker's
exchange and to create spaces for innovation. In November 2011 former Hub
Berlin members and co-founders from Hub Madrid and Hub Brussels are hosting
an Art of Hosting Training around this question: "How do we want to learn
and lead in changing cities?" Registration and info at: www.bit.ly/aohberlin

Best from Berlin,
Frauke

--