Alex, this is really timely!  I'm working on restructuring the memberships
at Tech Liminal, and was thinking about introductory free offers - but,
after looking at your article and seeing in writing some of the same things
my free trial customers have been saying, I'm going to look at other
alternatives.

Cheers,

Anca.

-=-=-=-