I first want to introduce everyone to a coworking space that we
recently opened up in Northwest Arkansas (Fayetteville).  I also, in
the near future, want to start a discussion on how we were able to
launch our coworking space, as I get a ton of questions all of the
time.

The Iceberg is an open floor plan coworking space in Fayetteville, AR,
put together and ran on a completely volunteer effort.  All revenue,
donations, and sponsorships are put back into the facility in order to
pay our bills, make improvements and add additional resources.  We had
our soft launch just a couple of weeks ago and have already signed up
28 members.  Our grand opening is this Wednesday and I am looking
forward to sharing with you all pictures and stories.

We are still setting things up, painting walls, working out policies,
putting together events and all of that.  It is a process and by no
means did we think we would have this perfected out of the gates.

Take a look at our website, http://www.buildingicebergs.com, and let
me know what you think.  I am open to any and all feedback in order
for us to create the best coworking environment as possible.