Sorry, I think I misspelled it:
http://www.kajabiapp.com/

It does many things, but I'm especially interested in the community
app.
Adrienne

On May 6, 2:59 pm, Toni Hogan <[email protected]> wrote:
> I can't find what you're referring to. Maybe I'm not looking hard
> enough. I am waiting for a response from eworky. In the meantime, I've
> set up my community management system using groupspaces.com. It's
> probably going to be temporary because it looks like it will be really
> expensive in the long-run.
>
> Toni
>
> On May 6, 1:55 pm, Adrienne N <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > Has anyone ever used Kabaji?  I'm looking at the community plug-in and
> > am wondering what everyone has used for this purpose and if anyone has
> > experience with Kabaji specifically.  It's the only one I've seen.
>
> > Im comparing using either chargify or recurly along with Kabaji and
> > liquidspace or just using cobot.  What is everyone's experiences with
> > these platforms?  What is everyone's preference?
>
> > Thanks,
> > Adrienne

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

Reply via email to