We have been trying to get in contact with you guys. We're looking to
connect locally with other coworking spaces to leverage our buying
power and the ability to negotiate discounts. We've added links back
to Caroline Collective and CoInside to our webside and would like to
add yours as well. Give us a call when you get a moment.

Toni Hogan
The Office Connexion
832-534-2669

On Jun 4, 12:01 pm, The Portal Online <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Hello fellow co-ops & coworking community!
>
> I manage a fairly new coworking space in Houston, TX (located in
> Spring/The Woodlands, TX).... I recently discovered I was able to get
> a discount on my cell phone bill because of my employment association
> with our coworking space having an account with the same carrier and
> this of course had me immediately jump on the computer and research to
> see if similar perks and discounts could be passed on to our own
> members (not just the employee).
>
> ...Well, I have had no luck finding anything but I do see other spaces
> that offer these to their members, so I was wondering if anyone could
> share their knowledge or forward any resources that may be helpful?
>
> Thank you! :)

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

Reply via email to