Greetings coworkers,

I'm undertaking a project this summer to develop a proposal for an
academic coworking space for my university. I'd like to include
examples of other academic coworking spaces that already exist.
However, I'm having trouble locating these examples.

Does anyone know of any coworking spaces that are either a.)
administered by a university or b.) cater almost exclusively to
students? Ideally, this space would be in use by both students and
faculty. At this point, though, I'll take anything that may vaguely
fit this description.

If you can help me out by providing website URLs or contact
information I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Sam Spurlin
Claremont Graduate University
MA Student, Positive Developmental Psychology
[email protected]
248-701-7472

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

Reply via email to