I can suggest you to join SharedDesks - 
http://www.shareddesks.net<http://www.shareddesks.net> and 
stay with us while we work on our brand new version coming out next month!


ciaociao,

Enrico
SharedDesks - http://www.shareddesks.net <http://www.shareddesks.net/>






On Tuesday, June 5, 2012 6:07:05 PM UTC+2, Kat Jaramillo wrote:
>
> Good Morning All!! 
>
> Please support us by getting the word out!  The first official 
> coworking space in Las Vegas, CoBiz Coworking Space has launched and 
> is now open!  We have some amazing charter members and are looking for 
> more! 
>
> Please like our FB page at 
> http://www.facebook.com/pages/CoBiz-Coworking-Space-Las-Vegas/252964684776842 
> and let all of your friends in Vegas and travelers to Vegas know about 
> it! 
>
> As a space owner and catalyst I am committed to maintaining an 
> authentic coworking vibe and culture as I have come to understand it 
> from my past year of research! 
>
> I also invite any of you heading our way to stop in and take us for a 
> test drive! 
>
> Kat Jaramillo 
> CoBiz Coworking 
> 6445 S. Tenaya Way, Suite 120 
> Las Vegas, NV 89118 
> 702.527.7551

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/coworking/-/B_CaQcVR1e4J.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

Reply via email to